PREGNANCY YOGA ONLINE COURSE
5 WEEK COURSE WITH LIVE ZOOM & PRE- RECORDED MATERIAL
ONLINE PREGNANCY YOGA COURSE
Begins September 2nd 2020 @ 7:00PM (BST).
This Pregnancy course offers a safe approach to gentle and thoughtful flow with poses and breath work. Have a peaceful moment to connect with your baby and embrace this new phase of your life. It will include Live Zoom Sessions and Pre-recorded video’s for you to enjoy through out your pregnancy, including tips for the 4th Trimester.
THE COURSE INCLUDES:
5 x 75 min live Zoom sessions on Wednesdays from September 2nd 2020 @ 7:00PM (BST). These classes will also be recorded, so you can view them when you want and keep practicing throughout your pregnancy.
- 15 min Morning Yoga
- 15 min Evening Yoga
- Break down of Pregnancy Sun Salutations
- Breath Exercises for Wellbeing and Birth
- Yoga Poses for Birth
- Relaxations for Pregnancy and Birth
- 4th Trimester Tips
Extra Bonus: A zoom Q&A with Michelle Gerlis, an amazing and knowledgable Doula from: http://www.comfortandlove.co.uk/who-we-are
During these five weeks you will explore:
- Postures and exercises that are designed to help develop flexibility and strength in your body, boost energy levels and promote relaxation and restful sleep.
- Breathing practices that can support the many changes taking place both physically and emotionally.
- Strengthening postures to build stamina for the labour.
- Yoga stretches to create space within the body for the growing baby, helping the mother feel more comfortable.
- Deep relaxation at the end of class to nourish you as a mother and your baby, so you can leave feeling positive, empowered, relaxed and informed about your pregnancy and birth.
When can I start? You can join our pregnancy classes from 14 weeks pregnant and you can continue right up until the birth of your baby.
Please note: Consult your GP/midwife that you can take up yoga/exercise.
(Course videos will be added weekly to not overwhelm and will be available for 1 year.)
Every week we will have a chat before and after yoga, so you can share your journey and gather support and knowledge from the other mamas.
I look forward to meeting you all during this special time!
Love & Light,
MUMMY & ME YOGA COURSE @ TBA
Postnatal yoga for you and your baby (up to crawling).
Yoga and Pilates sequences focused on re-establishing core strength, whole body realignment specifically for the spine, pelvis and joint stability. Get empowered in this new phase of your life and connect to your baby. There will also be an introduction to baby massage…
During these 6 weeks you and your baby will explore:
- Stress relief – a chance to explore calming techniques, Mummy meditations and breathing exercises to support you during this tender time
- Sequences to help stabilise the pelvis
- Strengthening exercises for your pelvic floor
- Toning the abdominal muscles
- Supporting the lower back
- Incorporating your baby where possible
- Baby massage
When can I start?
You can start class when the baby is about six weeks old if there are no complications up until crawling. Please bring anything you need for the comfort of your baby (towel, cushion etc.). If you have had a caesarean, please seek your doctor’s advice before attending. All yoga props are provided.
Classes limited to 12 mums, so please book early.
Please note: Consult your GP for advice on when to resume yoga/exercise. It is important to rest initially. The first 6 weeks after birth are a time for bonding with the baby and for the mother to recover. By the end of the first eight weeks of the postnatal period, women should be ready to attend postnatal classes, but it is important to listen to what the body is ready to do.