PREGNANCY YOGA ONLINE COURSE
PRE RECORDED VIDEOS
ACCESS TO THE COURSE THROUGH OUT YOUR PREGNANCY AND 4TH TRIMESTER…
ARE YOU READY TO…
- To learn tools to de-stress and recharge for you and your baby?
- Feel better through mindful movements, strength, breath and relaxation?
- Learn tips and tricks for your pregnancy, birth and beyond?
Perhaps surprise yourself, that you have created a great habit for the rest of your life not just through your pregnancy!
YOGA HAS HELPED ME IN SO MANY POSITiVE WAYS: TO KEEP ME SANE TO BIRTHING MY BABIES (2 very different births!!)
– WILL IT HELP YOU TOO?
ONLINE PREGNANCY YOGA COURSE
This Pregnancy course offers a safe approach to gentle and thoughtful flow with poses and breath work. Have a peaceful moment to connect with your baby and embrace this new phase of your life. It will include Pre-recorded video’s for you to enjoy through out your pregnancy, including tips for the 4th Trimester.
THE COURSE INCLUDES:
5 longer yoga sessions for Pregnancy.
Roots to Earth- grounding flow
I let go in to change
Stronger than ever ( Stronger Flow Class)
Yoga for 3rd Trimester (with chair work)
- 15 min Morning Yoga
- 15 min Evening Yoga
- Break down of Pregnancy Sun Salutations
- Breath Exercises for Wellbeing and Birth
- Yoga Poses for Birth
- Relaxations for Pregnancy and Birth
- 4th Trimester Tips
During this course you will explore:
- Postures and exercises that are designed to help develop flexibility and strength in your body, boost energy levels and promote relaxation and restful sleep.
- Breathing practices that can support the many changes taking place both physically and emotionally.
- Strengthening postures to build stamina for the labour.
- Yoga stretches to create space within the body for the growing baby, helping the mother feel more comfortable.
- Deep relaxation at the end of class to nourish you as a mother and your baby, so you can leave feeling positive, empowered, relaxed and informed about your pregnancy and birth.
When can I start? You can join our pregnancy online yoga course from 14 weeks pregnant and you can continue right up until the birth of your baby.
Please note: Consult your GP/midwife that you can take up yoga/exercise.
Access to course during your pregnancy and 4th – trimester.
I will also be available for any questions and support via email during this period. I happily share resources and contacts like my Doula Michelle Gerlis and highly recommend to read books like “How to have a baby” by Natalie Meddings. So that you can have a positive, empowering and relaxed pregnancy, birth and 4th -trimester.
WHAT THE MUMS SAYS
“I cannot recommend Johanna’s pre natal yoga class highly enough. Johanna’s warmth, kindness and openness made classes extremely relaxing. After a traumatic first birth I gained vital mental preparation which made me feel ready rather than fearful about the birth of my 2nd child. Johanna was able to go beyond lessons by including the advice of Midwives and Doulas making me feel empowered about my birth choices. I thank Johanna so much for injecting humour and love into what could have been an incredibly anxious time.”— Becky, Mum of 2, Kingston upon Thames, UK
“I have been really enjoying the weekly yoga that I have kept up, it has been so good for not only my body but my head too- so thank you. The bigger I got throughout the course the more relevant and necessary the options were. Traditionally I find it incredibly difficult to properly switch off but when I fell asleep for 10+ minutes it was a great sign that the relaxation had worked wonders.”— Emma, First time mum, Kingston upon Thames, UK
“I am loving the pregnancy yoga! Thank you so much – I had missed your yoga classes, I find them so rejuvenating and relaxing.”— Katie, London, UK
“I found your course particularly helpful, especially to help me what alternatives I could use to keep doing my “normal” yoga practice. I rarely used props and now it makes me more comfortable and tuned in with my body. I also enjoyed to tune in with my baby and to think about this practice as something we did together. It’s really good to have ongoing access so I can keep practising! “Viola, Surbiton, UK
MUMMY & ME YOGA COURSE @ TBA
Postnatal yoga for you and your baby (up to crawling).
Yoga and Pilates sequences focused on re-establishing core strength, whole body realignment specifically for the spine, pelvis and joint stability. Get empowered in this new phase of your life and connect to your baby. There will also be an introduction to baby massage…
During these 6 weeks you and your baby will explore:
- Stress relief – a chance to explore calming techniques, Mummy meditations and breathing exercises to support you during this tender time
- Sequences to help stabilise the pelvis
- Strengthening exercises for your pelvic floor
- Toning the abdominal muscles
- Supporting the lower back
- Incorporating your baby where possible
- Baby massage
When can I start?
You can start class when the baby is about six weeks old if there are no complications up until crawling. Please bring anything you need for the comfort of your baby (towel, cushion etc.). If you have had a caesarean, please seek your doctor’s advice before attending. All yoga props are provided.
Classes limited to 12 mums, so please book early.
Please note: Consult your GP for advice on when to resume yoga/exercise. It is important to rest initially. The first 6 weeks after birth are a time for bonding with the baby and for the mother to recover. By the end of the first eight weeks of the postnatal period, women should be ready to attend postnatal classes, but it is important to listen to what the body is ready to do.